Thursday, October 13, 2011

Totally Skipped Summer and Enjoyed Every Minute!

     
       Well, Autumn is here and I haven't posted since June!  My youngest is off to college and spent the summer getting ready...Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc.! He is settled and very happy. I hear from him everyday but he doesn't talk for too long, which means all is well!! Second son got a job right out of college as a teaching assistant at a wonderful school for children with developmental disabilities. He is doing great! 




     Please go to Petit Coterie.......Michelle had a wonderful giveaway which I was so fortunate to win, My prize? Her beautiful pillows! I have 4 out of 6 so far! I can't tell you how amazing  they are! Here are pics:










This is her latest post at Petit Coterie and please go to her online  shop having the most beautiful items!!!
             The months are just flying by as evident by my last blog post.  We have just had so many exciting things going on and one of them is our new cutting boards. Of course we had to take one of our original pillow designs, the Cafe de Madaline and add it to a beautiful maple board.  We are now offering these boards as custom wedding gifts, with the bride and grooms name and date of their wedding as well as anniversary and house warming gifts. I think it's great when you can customize a gift. 

We are also offering our Burlap Christmas stockings and our holiday pillows so please stop by our website.

I hope all of you have a wonderful week ahead.



            Something very special about these pillows besides the beautiful workmanship and fabrics, are the little medals she attaches to the corner...a blessing for me and a sweet addition for others....and her simple tags and  a surprise in the box!






I cannot thank her enough for these lovely pillows and I do hope you will pay her a visit!!! 







Please go  visit her and when you do  please say "hi" for me!!!!

~Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment~ I'd love to hear what you have on your mind!