Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Almost Summer?

It is almost mid-June and we have had very cool weather and RAIN! Not at all like out usual June weather!
I have been subbing a lot lately...unfortunatly thanks to the outbreak of flu!! Crazy! With all the rain, I am also still trying to get the garden ready! Our one year old Lab is not helping my digging up my hard work! Now I have put up silly wire fencing to keep her away!



It has not really been beach weather here in NY. We did get to the beach before the season, which is a beautiful time to go. Here are some pics of Robert Moses State Park. I have lived here all of my life and this is the first year that I have gone to this beach. I have been to practically every other beach! We go to Jones Beach and the North Shore Beaches and out to the Hamptons-my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment~ I'd love to hear what you have on your mind!