Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Winner!

Guess what?! I was the randomly selected winner of the Aller-Ease allergen bed cover from Lena over at Healthy Bliss at Blissfully Domestic. Congrats to me as I never win anything! I am so excited! Truly, we do have allergies in this house and welcome any kind of helpful product. I have used their pillow cases before.
If you read her post at http://blissfullydomestic.com/healthy-bliss/aller-ease-giveaway/, you will run to get those products, too! Yikes!
Thank you Lena and Aller-Ease!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your Aller-Ease win! Perhaps your lucky streak will continue and you'll win one of my giveaways too. :)

    I have a yellow guest room/office with blue & white plates too! The little lamp was going to be my desk lamp but the size/scale was all wrong. ::pout pout::

    Thanks ever so much for stopping by my new blog. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment~ I'd love to hear what you have on your mind!