Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall into Reading 2009

Today is the start of the Fall Into Reading 2009 challenge over at Calipidder Days. Thanks to Katrina for doing this! If you want to join up -you just link up your list-no obligation-no whip crackin'!


Now I have to add another thing to keep me from blogging! I am also a substitute teacher and sub a few days a week which really cuts into my blogging time!  So here is my Reading List:


The Kite Runner…Khaled Hosseini-I read A Thousand Splendid Suns and surprised myself that I could not stop thinking about it.


Vanishing Acts ...Jodi Piccoult-I have read many of hers but never saw this one. Grabbed it at the Library


Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis. I forgot that I had wanted to read this!


The Hunger Games never had it recommended, but I want to read it now!


Sweet Revenge by Diane Mott Davidson mixing mystery and culinary


Stalking Susan by Julie Kramer


The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman got some emails from publisher on this and it looks so good


Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella I like the Kinsella books Brits, light, cute, love
I see  Ted Dekker books on a lot of lists that I have to check out.
So, here we go...Happy Reading! My son had to read 3 novels over the summer for AP English, so to be a good influence, I read a lot, too. I tend to get a little lost in books, but I will try to keep everything in good measure!! Right-can't forget to cook!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful stack of books for your fall reading pleasure. Hunger Games was excellent. I've got The Graveyard Book on my stack.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment~ I'd love to hear what you have on your mind!