Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Potty Paper Pun'kin

I am sure you all know this one, but since I was doing it, I thought I might as well share it...
      
                    
 Take a fat quarter ...so many cute orange/yellow/green fabrics
A roll of potty paper
A pipe cleaner..or covered wire
A small strip of brown/green felt or fabric








Center the roll and bring up the sides tucking into the space.






Fold and roll the felt and twist the pipe cleaner around




Wrap it around your finger or pencil



Done! Cute as can be!
I've done wthis with my religion group when they were little, but it is ute ...and functional to have in the bathroom/powder room.

8 comments:

  1. absolutely darling. Thanks for linking up at somedaycrafts. I can do a project like this today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought some orange fabric and now I know what I am going to do with it. Thanks for this great idea. It is very cute
    Crystal (Crystal's craft spot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now how cute is that! Plus when you run out of TP you can get into your fall decor for more!!!LOL

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and clever!

    Thanks so much for joining in on The DIY Show Off Fall Festival!

    :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! What a great idea for the guest bathroom. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute and actually I have never seen that one before so it's a good thing you took a few moments to show me how! I have all the things I need on hand, I think. I may have to whip up a few of these. Nice how at the end of the season you can unwrap and not have to store yet another decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! And what an appropriate decoration for the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment~ I'd love to hear what you have on your mind!